Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Bella Blvd

As promised, more delightful new Bella Blvd...
There is a fun new line called Family Dynamix.
It is a bright, fun family line!
This piece of paper pretty much sums it up...
What's not to love about that??!!
My friend Ashley let me use these pics I took of her adorable daughter and I made this...
Big, colorful flowers that I can cut out??!!
Yes, please!
:)
And my most favorite new line (I think...it's hard to choose! Because that family line owns me!) is called Sophisticates!
It's got subtle patterned papers, monochromatic color schemes, printed chipboard letters, new alphabet fonts, etc...all stuff that is right up my alley!
You can see more of it on this blog post here, but here is a little something that I made with it.

Alrighty!
Enough of this computer!
I am going out to enjoy this beautiful weather!
{i know it is still January but i swear i smell spring!}
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Deanna said...

ACK! That little girl LO is totally adorable!