Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thank you

Thank you for the nice comments about my random Christmas layout on the post below.
_________________________________
And speaking of thank yous...
I am running a little low on thank you cards so I am trying to replenish my stash.
Thank you & birthday cards always seem to be the ones I need in a pinch so I like to have at least a few on hand at all times!
So I made some stuff...
*****
OUT FOR
PUBLICATION
!!!!
*****
{made with my Very Virginia kit from Noel Mignon}

*****
OUT FOR
PUBLICATION
!!!!
BE
BACK SOON
*****
{made with the Sassafras Count Me In line}

{made with the KI Memories Over the Rainbow collection and chipboard butterflies that I have been hoarding from the Bloom collection}

Thank you

for looking!
:)
gretchen

3 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Sweet! I need to start a stash - I am always making cards last minute just before I need them! Thanks for the inspiration!

Luv2talk said...

I like to keep an assortment of cards on hand, too. I also make cards for others to give. I go through intense card making phases every now and then and end up creating 30-40. I do a lot of lifting, so keep the inspiration coming!

Jennifer said...

those are gorgeous!! :)