Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New class and my most random layout ever

Come spend a fun
GIRLS NIGHT OUT
at Scrapbook Mania!!
*****
Thursday Feb 3rd
6:00-8:00 p.m.
$20

*****
You will make 2 double-page layouts
using fun products from
*****
We are going to order pizza
and there will be chocolate of course!
*****
Join us!
Call Scrapbook Mania to sign up!
(205) 424-4246
________________________________________
OK you wanna see what I am pretty sure is
my most random layout ever??!
I really wanted to use paper strips and
these KI Frosting Christmas stickers on a page.
And this is what resulted...
{Supplies: it's a mix of old & new KI Memories!}
It's a random mess but it is growing on me!
What do you think??
Too much crazy??
:)
gretchen

5 comments:

Heather said...

I like it! Christmas pages need lots of glitz and glam and pattern!

Shannon said...

I like it! It's fun and bright. Great design!

Luv2talk said...

It looks good to me!

mollydianeh said...

I really like it! Just the way it is. Good job...{as always}

CJ said...

love it!