Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another one

I've got another layout in the July/August issue of
Creating Keepsakes.
And it is a good one!
It's all about how my Dad asked my Mom out for the very first time.
Funny story!
And now I have it documented!
Supplies: Patterned paper (My Mind's Eye, Pink Paislee, The Girls' Paperie, KI Memories);
Chipboard alphas (Basic Grey); Heart punch (The Paper Studio)

And speaking of scrapbooking addictions...
(see previous post)
those Basic Grey chipboard letters on that layout!!
I need more!
But I canNOT find them anywhere.
Nowhere I tell ya!!
If anyone knows where I can get some, let me know!!
I would love it!
:)
Happy Wednesday!
gretchen

2 comments:

Lindsey C said...

Amazon has some. Not sure if you're looking for a specific alpha. I searched for "basic grey chip"

This layout is super sweet!

*reyanna* said...

Funny story! And super cute layout! :-)