Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Zac Brown Band

Yes, I am a fan.
So when my friend Jennifer texted me to tell me her date to the Zac Brown concert had bailed and asked if I wanted to go, I could not say YES fast enough!
We had a good ole time!
And of course I had to scrap about it!
:)
*****
OUT FOR

PUBLICATION
******
Right now Noel Mignon has a challenge going on to scrap vintage/real ephemera.
I strategically adhered the film strip & pictures to create a "pocket" behind the right 2 pictures.
Then I was able to slip some memorabilia from the concert into the pocket for safe keeping!
Challenge completed!
I used the Mary Ellen kit from Noel Mignon to make that layout.
However I grabbed that piece of music note paper (The Girls' Paperie) from what is left from my Bedford Falls kit (also from Noel Mignon).
And the oh-so-cool film strip was cut using a Silhouette (thank you Katie!).
{i have got to get me one of those!}
:)
OK!
That's all I've got!
See you tomorrow for the Midnight Rooster reveal!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Deana said...

Granted I tend to love everything you create, but I love, love, love this page! :-)