Friday, June 10, 2011

OK one more!

One more layout with the June Midnight Rooster kit!
This one is all about my mad matchmaking skills!
About 3 months ago Lee & I set up a friend of his from way back and a friend of mine from work.
We had talked about setting them up for awhile but finally got around to actually making it happen in early March.
And let me tell ya, I did not think it was going well.
I mean, seriously, I thought the date was a total bust!
But there must have been some secret signals going on between the 2 of them that I did not see!
Friday night was the first date.
By Sunday night the Facebook statuses had changed to "in a relationship".
Boo-yah!
That makes me the matchmaker extraordinaire!
But don't ask me to set you up.
I like my perfect record!
*****
And this is their story...
So have you gotten your kit yet??
I mean, no pressure or anything.
I just don't think this one will be around long!
:)
And TGIF too!
gretchen

No comments: