Monday, June 20, 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #243

So I lucked into a guest spot with Pencil Lines this week!
{for whatever reason they needed somebody right at the last minute & i was in the right spot at the right time!}
Lucky me!
Because check out this sketch:
It is right up my alley!
Using my new Bees Knees kit from Noel Mignon, I made this...
It is such a great sketch that I think you should make something with it too!
:)
And if you do, link it up over at Pencil Lines and link it up here too because I want to see it!
Happy Monday!!
gretchen

3 comments:

CJ said...

I'm surprised, but I really like this layout. heee! just kidding...about the surprised part. :)

Melinda AKA medialady said...

Congrats girl!! I saw it on Pencil Lines first so I knew what was "probably" on your blog - LOL! Wonderful Job!

Maggie Lamarre said...

congrats on the pencil line....
Don't forget to add it to our linking party here
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/beautiful-furniture-redo-pop-up-cards.html
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com