Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Check out this book!

I haven't gotten my copy yet
but I have heard it is out!
500 never-before-seen scrapbooking pages just for your inspiration!
Excellent!
{it is on sale here for just $14.99}
*****
And I have a few pages in there!
Like this one about me and my momma...
Supplies: Patterned paper (My Mind's Eye, KI Memories); Alphabet stickers (Doodlebug); Flowers (Jillibean Soup, My Mind's Eye, Making Memories); Bling (Advantus)

And this one about the brothers...
Supplies: Patterned paper (My Mind's Eye, Pink Paislee); Chipboard alphabet (Pink Paislee); Chipboard border (My Mind's Eye)
*****
In other news, the new Noel Mignon kit goes up for sale tomorrow!
And it is a doozy!!
Check out all this goodness...
Better get it while the getting is good!
{or better yet, while it is still available! ha!}
*****
Happy Tuesday folks!
:)
gretchen

No comments: