Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 in pictures

January
The happiest 26.2 miles on earth!
February
Craft-n-Camp
I love my friends!
March
Lee had our yard lookin' good and full of fresh veggies & herbs!

April
Looky looky who moved back to the South!
May
Daddy Bill passed away.
But the Misners were all together for the first time in a long time
{well minus Josh & D's kiddos}. June
Scrap in Style Live event
I did a good amount of teaching this year. July
Gulf Shores with Brad & Erica and deep sea fishing for the guys!

August
New Orleans for David's 30th birthday!
September
Vegas baby! with Katie and Brian. October
13.1 miles in MS with my favorite bandits!
November
Met Sarah Palin! December
In Gatlinburg
Happy anniversary baby...got you on my mi-ind!

It was a great year!
I am looking forward to the potential of 2010!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful pictures of the two of you. Looks like you had a good year. God Bless

Unknown said...

it looks like u had a great year. i most like ur Sarah Palin pic. & story. i was so happy to see ur work im m.makers mag. :(sad its gone. have a great yr