Wednesday, January 13, 2010

pssssst

I've been playing with my January Kenner Road kit.
It might be my most-favorite kit ever!
{and let me go on the record and say that i do not say that every month
or about every kit i get my hands on}

The colors in this one are delicious.
And there is a ton of great variety in the papers!

Sassafras, Pink Paislee, Basic Grey, rad new Thickers,
Prima flowers, cool exclusive Kenner Road stamps, and more!
Please join us tomorrow at 10 pm CST for the gallery reveal.
There will be a live chat going on then also.
Just click the link at the top of the home page on the Kenner Road site for the chat.
{there will be giveways for sure! good ones too.}
And then kits will be available at 11 pm CST.
yesssssssss!!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Katie Burnett said...

stop with the awesomeness g. looks great!