Sunday, April 18, 2010

1, 2, 3, & 4

Yep 4!
I've got 4 of these boxes stuffed full.
{each one is between 6-8 lbs. i was curious so i weighed them!}
If you want one, email me.
gretchenmcelveen (at) yahoo (dot) com
I'll take the first 4 people who are willing to paypal me $10 shipping.
:)
And here is a layout I did for the My Mind's Eye blog using the new So Sophie line.
The colors in this line are fabulous!
{lots of shades of blue, green, pink, and gray}
Of course I love it!
:)
This is my friend Kali who I work with.
She makes my job easier!
I hope you had a great weekend!
:)
gretchen

4 comments:

Nubia said...

Girl no need to ship,I can just pick it up, LOL! (don't count me)

erin said...

cute layout:)
i will email u.

Scrapbookdoll said...

love the layout
love your blog too

Life as we are living it said...

Love the layout! You don't see peach and green much. Very springy!