Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yesterday was my day to do a post on the Kenner Road blog.
I was totally inspired by this post that Gigi did last week and decided to do a layout inspired by quilts myself.
And I love how it turned out!
{all supplies-except the kraft-are from the April Kenner Road main kit & add-on kit}
__________________________
And in other scrappy happenings...
Anybody doing anything fun for the big holiday this weekend??
You know...NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!!
duh.
I think I might scrap a little.
:)
You might want to check out a little something KI has going on on the big day.
{it's Saturday for all you non-scrappers. oh wait, i am pretty sure there is nobody else that reads this}
It involves a Silhouette giveway!!!
Check it out here.
That's good stuff right there!
:)
Hooray for it's almost Friday!
gretchen

1 comment:

Virginia said...

I seriously love this layout. One of my all time fav(e)s from you, Gmac!