Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hello Tuesday!
I like you so much better than Monday!
:)
I am feeling the need to do some major spring cleaning around my house starting with my scrap room.
It is OUT.OF.CONTROL.
I am wondering if I do a major purge & fill some flat rate boxes full of stuff if anybody would pay the shipping for them.
Let me know & I might just do that.
_________________________________
April Kenner Road kits go on sale tomorrow night!Join us on the Kenner Road site Wednesday night for a chat {@ 10:00 PM CST} while the new gallery goes live.
Then kits will go on sale at 11:00!
And you will love this kit!
I am pretty sure it includes every color in the rainbow!
Happy day!
:)
gretchen

7 comments:

Lisa said...

have fun purging - i've been doing the same thing. i hate doing it - i hate getting rid of things but it feels so good when it's all done and my room is in control again!!

Christie M said...

I would LOVE to help take some of your stuff off your hands! Need my address? :)

susanv said...

I would love to take some stuff off your hands too! Send it on!

Linh C. said...

I'm always ready and willing to take other's scraps!

Heather DG said...

It's a lot more fun getting it messy then it is cleaning it up...on the other hand being organized will make it easier to messy it up again. :)

Ooh, a mystery goody box - reminds me of the grab bags they used to sell when I was a kid. I'd be game.

Barb said...

I would sooo pay for a goody box! What I love about this hobby, it the willingness to share....not only of others, but of myself, even with good stuff! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I'll just come get it. :)