Friday, April 9, 2010

Man! I was on a roll!

But I was a blog slacker this week!
I am going to end the week strong though!
Ha!
Here's another layout of baby Bryson using all new My Little Shoebox stuff.
{well, those foam letters aren't new but still fun!}
And here is the reason I was a slacker this week...
I got the April Kenner Road kit in the mail!!
It totally distracted me from all responsibilities outside of my 8-5:00 work day!
:)
This kit will be available to purchase on the 14th & the gallery will go live then also.
Until then, you have to settle for my teasers!
:)
That's all I've got!
TGIF!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

erin said...

you're definitely on a roll! good for u.
i'll get to that layout a day sometime soon.
LOL
erin

jenney said...

Is that stitching I see on a page?? Can't wait to see the rest of your pages!