Friday, April 2, 2010

I love Soup!

I actually really do love soup-preferably broccoli cheese or taco.
And potato soup is good too.
BUT I am really talking about Jillibean Soup today!
Yesterday was my day in the sun as their guest designer.
Whoop whoop!!
Any company that makes rad patterned kraft paper and corrugated cardboard alphas rates very high up on my list!
I got to play with a bunch of the new stuff including Old World Cabbage Stew, Egg Drop Soup, very cool canvas flowers, these journaling sprouts, and these calendar ones, fun twine, new alpha stickers, and i-can't-get-enough-of-them corrugated alphas!!
And this is what I made...
{i am making mad progress on Lindsay's baby book}


There you have it!
Fun stuff is that Jillibean Soup!
Be sure to keep an eye on their blog-they do a great job of posting new, inspiring projects almost daily!
Happy hump day!
:)
gretchen

No comments: