Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yippee!
Kenner Road's April kits are on sale now!
And I can share my layouts!
I got the main kit (Patchwork) and the add-on kit (Nine Patch) to play with.
This kit is fabulous!
Seriously it has every color of the rainbow in it.
_______________________________________
This is my friend Lindsay
{or Z as I like to call her}.
Baby Bryson who I have done a lot of layouts of lately belongs to her.
This pic is just the sweetest!
I am crossing my fingers & toes that this layout does not do any jinxing.
This one is a mere observation and mild ribbing of these 2 individuals.
There are no implications here.
Previous layouts of certain couples were more forward than this one; thus making this layout {hopefully) immune to jinxes.
:)
I bet you thought I actually sewed on a layout!
Sike!
The paper came like this.
We R Memory Keepers did the leg work for me.
And it's probably a good thing because as clumsy as I have been lately, I probably would have sewn through a finger!
And a card!
Because I could not resist the sweet little chipboard dress that came in the Dear Lizzy pack of Thickers!
One layout of each brother.
You are welcome.
Man I need a haircut!
:)
_________________________________________
I hope your week is going well!
{don't forget about your taxes...you have a few more hours left!}
:)
gretchen

3 comments:

Deanna said...

You'd better not jinx Dave and Ginny! I'm convinced she's the one! :D And as far as Stu's concerned, he's the one that needs the haircut! I've never liked it long. But that's just my 2 cents worth. Oh yeah, and I love your work with the OA too! ;)

Gretchen said...

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! D! no mention of anything serious! no jinxies!!

Jill said...

I fell in loooove with your KR gallery this month!