Sunday, April 25, 2010

Redneck woman

Now I don't keep my Christmas lights on my front porch all year long.
And I don't know the words
to every Tanya Tucker song.
But I do participate in Talladega race weekend festivities twice a year.

Which by many people's standards would classify me as a redneck.

I can't really help it though.
I am from Mississippi.
I was born this way.
:)
And I am OK with that!
Because we always have a good ole time!
Even if my driver/boyfriend runs good all day & then tuckers out at the very end.

No worries, though!
We will be back in October to cheer him on again!

Yee haw!!

2 comments:

Virginia said...

YEEHAW!

;)

Glad you had fun.

On an unrelated note, I think you may be in danger. Or at least, in unsavory company.

http://i.imgur.com/PHmF5.jpg

Katie Burnett said...

I love my Nascar Loving Friend.
Now whenever I hear something about Dale Jr. my ears prick up and I think of you.