Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I love Soup!

I actually really do like soup-preferably broccoli cheese & taco.
And potato soup is pretty good too.
Buuut that is not what I am talking about today.
I'm talking about Jillibean Soup!!
Yesterday was my day in the sun as their guest desinger over on their blog!
Any company that makes rad patterned kraft paper and corrugated cardboard alphas is way up there in my book!
I got to play with all kinds of new stuff including Old World Cabbage Stew, Egg Drop Soup, cool canvas flowers, new alpha stickers, and
i-can't-get-enough-of-these corrugated alphas!
And this is what I made with all that...


{i am making mad progress on Lindsay's baby book!}

So there you have it!
Fun stuff is that Jillibean Soup!
Be sure to keep your eye on their blog-they do a great job of posting fun new projects almost daily!
_____________________________
Happy {weird} hump day!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

Lora Oliver said...

Those are such creative ideas with their journaling spots. Thank you because now I am looking at them in a whole new light. I am right there with you regarding patterned kraft and corrugated letters.

April V said...

I LOVE Jillibean!!! Way cute stuff!! You're a rockstar!!