Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Accident prone

That last post just depresses me
{yes, even though I am not the one who got broken up with}.
So a much more fun post follows
{but it is still about the same brother. ha!}!

This month I get to work with the new In Bloom line from My Little Shoebox.
Looks pretty girly, doesn't it??!
Well one night recently {when it was probably much too late & I should have just gone to bed}, I thought to myself, "Self, I wonder if you could make a boyish layout out of this girly line".
And then my night of sleep was postponed by an hour or 2 as I came up with this layout.
Supplies: Kraft cardstock; Patterned paper, die cuts, transparencies, chipboard alphas (My Little Shoebox); Pen (American Crafts); staples

Yep, a boy-ish layout with a girly product line.
It can be done!
I peeled the purple color off of the chipboard letters to get down to the raw chipboard {which I think looks cool against the kraft paper}.
I am pretty sure Stuart would not have appreciated sissy purple letters on his layout!
:)
He might get mad & fall off of something else!
{HA!}
Have a great day!
:)
gretchen

3 comments:

Fabi Moraes said...

hey! haven't dropped a line in long time... but I come here often! How are you doing?
Hugs from Brazil!

Lisa said...

great layout - love the boyish layout with the girly paper!!

Virginia said...

You are a genius! And ouch to that crooked finger!