Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Scraplifting!

Hola!
We have started something new over on the
My Little Shoebox blog this month.
Each month we are going to take turns scraplifting
other design team members.
How fun!
This month we are scraplifting the talented Michelle Lanning.
Here is Michelle's fun layout that I got to lift.
And here is what I came up with.

Supplies: Patterned papers, die cuts, chipboard letters (My Little Shoebox), brads (KI Memories), Stickles, Pen (American Crafts)

I used a horizontal 4x6 picture rather than a vertical one like Michelle used.
Then I flipped the layout on its side.
And done!
{I am a much faster scrapper if I am scraplifting!}

Check out the My Little Shoebox blog to see what some of the other girls have made using Michelle's layouts as inspiration.
And feel free to play along with us!

:)
gretchen

4 comments:

Amy L said...

Great lift! You guys are adorable. I like this design; my mind is churning with ideas!

Virginia said...

Sporty Spice, Posh Spice, and Baby Spice. :) That's us! LOL

I love it, Gretch! And I love the layout. :)

Lisa said...

I would SO go see a movie you guys starred in!!

Katie Burnett said...

Oh G!!!! I love this! Awesome layout and great idea for a movie : )