Thursday, November 19, 2009

I love a challenge

And I doubly love it if it is a My Mind's Eye challenge!
The latest challenge on the MME blog is to make a layout
based on a sketch.
So of course I had to participate.
Here's the sketch.
And here is my take on it.
{apparently I am into large cut-out hearts at the moment}
Supplies: Patterned paper, die cuts, chipboard borders, tags, rub-ons (My Mind's Eye), Bling (Heidi Swapp), alphabet stickers (Doodlebug & American Crafts)
______________________________________
{yay! for me for updating the ole blog 2 days in a row. but really i am just trying to distract myself so i do not think about the fact that there are people watching New Moon right now and i am not. not until tomorrow night will i get to see it. i am being a responsible grown up and choosing a good night's sleep over fun at the movies so that i do not harm any patients tomorrow. no offense to any of you choosing the fun at the movies option. i am envious of you. you are much cooler than i. but at least i will be well-rested for my friday evening date with edward.}

TGI{almost}F!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Need a date? Text me!
That is a super, great, wonderful layout and one of my favorties ever.