Saturday, November 14, 2009

EEEEEKKK!!!

Let me just tell you how cool I felt when Kerry Lynn asked me to guest design for Kenner Road this month!
I am pretty sure my head grew a size.
I was stoked!
So I anxiously awaited the arrival of my kit.
And it did not disappoint!
Kerry Lynn generously sent me the main kit (Timber Cove) and the embellishment kit (Daybreak).
They are full of Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Crate Paper, 7gypsies, Hambly, American Crafts Thickers, My Little Shoebox tiny alphas, and more!!
So I dove in!
And this is what I made...





And I am not done yet!
I've got another layout in the works!
:)
These kits as well as a couple of project kits went on sale tonight.
Rumor has it that there are not many of the add-on kits available so get them while you can!
And make sure to check out the gallery & see the incredible work by the Kenner Road design team!
:)
Nighty night!
gretchen

2 comments:

Lisa said...

good stuff!!!

Virginia said...

In freaking awe of you, Gretch! I love it!