Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy hump day!

I am sure you are anxiously awaiting my last fall cleaning update.
The last thing on my list of things I wanted to accomplish was to clean out the cabinet under the sink in our bathroom.
It has become a catch-all for our junk.
And now I can see everything.
And everything in here is actually stuff we need and use.
No more junk just taking up space. Yay! I feel good about my fall cleaning!
{believe me, there is more that could be done...lots more...but this was good!}
___________________________________
Ok now onto more fun {and less messy} things!
I've been playing with what I have left from this month's
Kenner Road kit.
I made this layout with pictures from the 1/2 marathon in MS last month, and I just basically scraplifted a couple of other 2-page layouts I have done recently.
Easy peasy!
{everything is from Kenner Road kits this month except the brads & bling-those were from my stash}
{click on it to see it bigger}
And watch out! I still have more leftovers from this kit!
________________________________________
Like sketches??
Shannon Tidwell posted a great sketch over on the KI blog today.
Check it out here!
And if you make something {card or layout} using the sketch, leave a comment on that post with a link to your creation, and you might win something!
________________________________________
Anybody going to see New Moon this weekend??!
:)
Have a good one!
gretchen

No comments: