Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 1 cleaning...done!

OK so yesterday's post was crazy long!
This one will not be so much.
I worked on cleaning out my dresser and the top of my closet last night.
However I have no "before" pictures for you because I emptied all the drawers and stuff from the closet onto our bed before I remembered about a picture!
{and there was no way I was going to show you that disaster than I created!}
So anyway, here are my results...
I've got a bag for Hannah Home full of old t-shirts, shorts I will never wear because at 31 I am not allowed to wear them that short anymore, mid-calf socks that I have no idea why I even have them, and old sweaters that I hate to part with but have seen much better days.
I can now close all the drawers in my dresser & I found a few shirts that I forgot I had!
This little section was the biggest area of strife in my dresser.
It holds my long sleeve t-shirts & running shirts.
I could not close the door it was stuffed so full of stuff!
Now there is extra space and I can close the door easily!
{B, those shirts kind of tucked over there on the right side-that is my stash of throw away shirts for future cold runs}
:) I cleared out my sweater/sweatshirt mess that was on the top of my closet.
These were not-folded-so-much & there were a few that had fallen on the floor that I had just left there.
Now they are nicely folded and I can reach the top!
Oh and what do we have here??!
I believe I see some extra space just waiting to be filled with fun, new sweaters!
Tonight's task: the linen closet!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Lisa said...

great job!! i guess if i'd stop reading blogs, i could go clean something else.