Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Boo-yah!

Day 2 cleaning done!
{and I am even blogging about it on the same day!}
This is what happens when all of my afternoon patients cancel
& I end up with a few extra hours on my hands.
{I hate the rain as much as the next person. However, old folks don't like to get out in crazy weather & I certainly do not mind a free afternoon if they want to stay at home!}

So today's task was the linen disaster...I mean, linen closet.
Before:

After:



Now nobody is allowed to shower for a little while around here for fear that my clean closet may revert back to its previous state!
{yeah, that is totally a joke}
Anybody out there playing along with us??
I know Lisa is! And so is Nubia!
Woo hoo!!
Get to it!
:)
gretchen

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Day two is done, for me, too!! I even blogged about it all today!!

Nubia said...

since you are on a roll with your closets would I be cheating if I asked you to do mine

Virginia said...

I'm working on our laundry room today- the cabinets in there look about the same as yours (before). You've totally inspired me to get on it! :) Yay!

Gina said...

woohoo!! looks fab! and so does the in progress closet in the next post.