Saturday, November 14, 2009

Closet...check!

Okie dokie!
I am playing a little catch up with the fall cleaning updates.
{and I reserve the right for the cleaning to extend past the 14th because I am on a roll!}
Last time I discussed the ole cleaning I was in the middle of cleaning the hall closet downstairs.
It started as this.

Then it got a little bit better.

And now I am happy with it!

Yeah, yeah it does not look super clean.
BUT I can see everything in there and I can get to all of it if I wanted to.
That is all I can ask for in a closet!
{and yes, that is a skull in there-not a real one of course! this closet holds my non-Christmas holiday decor)
What I am most excited about is this...
Yes, my friends, that is an empty shelf!
It is now an open space to hold clutter from other parts of the house.
Score!

So the closet is cleaned!
I still have the bathroom cabinets post to do.
And who knows what other cleaning may go on this weekend!
But I am for sure going to enjoy the awesome weather we are having.
What are you doing this weekend??
Off to run!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Virginia said...

I'm extending my cleaning past today too, because I got distracted with some "real life" stuff (aka- facebook, scrapbooking, playing with my kids, watching survivor... hehehe) the past few days.

But starting Monday, I'm tackling the rest of my laundry room! Rock on, sista. :)