Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back to scrappy things

Well it has been way too long since I have had an all night scrapapalooza at my house.
So with a new box of My Little Shoebox goodies and no long run to worry about in the morning, I scrapped until my heart's content last night.
The one problem when I do this is that I end up doing alot of the same things on all my layouts.
You will note these trends on these projects: kraft paper, brads, & typed strip journaling (of course, this is kind of all my layouts these days. ha!).
_______________________________________________________________

So I got the new Wonderful line from My Little Shoebox to work with for CHA.

(but I got blue glitter alphas instead of the pink ones pictured here.)________________________________________________________________

And here is some stuff I made during my all night scrapapalooza.

These little kiddos belong to a friend that I work with.
She lets me borrow her kids.
I get to practice using my camera.
She gets an occasional good picture.
It is a good trade and they make for cute layouts.

________________________________________________________________
Here is a simple little journal.
I cut chipboard with an Accucut die to make the cover for the journal and then covered it with patterned paper.
I cut unlined paper to fit the inside (bc I can never find unlined journals!), then punched holes through the cover & pages, & added binder rings.
I dug through the ole stash to find some eyelets to make a little closure on the tabs on the side.

________________________________________________________________
And a couple of quick cards:



________________________________________________________________
And more layouts.

This is Lee & I on our anniversary trip to Gatlinburg.
Yeah, yeah, the title + journaling is a bit cheesey but I couldn't resist!
Note to self: scarves are not friendly on the ole double chin.

Awwww, it's Katie and I.

I've still got 1 more layout in the works but I finally ran out of creative juices in the wee hours of the morning and had to call it a night.

Check out the My Little Shoebox blog for more projects with the other new lines by the rest of the design team.
I think you will like what you see!
_______________________________________________________

Have a great weekend!
gretchen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful, gretch!
looking forward to seeing them in our booth:)

TanishaRenee said...

Beautiful LOs Gretchen!!! All this in one night? You go!

Just call me "B" said...

I mean, you are on a roll! That is like 3 posts AND a marathon this week! WOWZA!

Virginia said...

Could you please stop making such awesome stuff??? It's making my eyeballs fall out of my head. ;)

LOVE it all!

(Also, I'm aware that this comment's a little weird. I didn't get much sleep last night. Tee hee.)

HoweverAlthough said...

I need that clover paper for scrapping my baby Clover dog! And I LOVE the photo of you and Katie...both of you are so beautiful-inside and out. And I want to tell you that I've been thinking about you lately and how I should send you a little note to tell you how awesome I think it is that you did the marathon. Consider this the note. You rock.

jenney said...

Super cute pages as always!!