Sunday, January 18, 2009

Random...

...and playing a little catch up here.
Please excuse the rambling about to ensue.
_______________________________________________________________
Did you see that another teacher has been added to this year's Scrap Etc. event line up??
It is the fabulous Melodee Langworthy!
You can learn more about the event here.
Or just ask me & I will tell ya what I know!
_______________________________________________________________
The super sweet Lisa Tanner bestowed this honor upon me a couple weeks ago.
Thanks, Lisa!
(sorry for the delayed response)
So I am to answer these questions with ONE-word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Where is your significant other? Trey's
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? Mississippi
5. Your father? wise
6. Your favorite thing? Lee
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? travel
9. The room you're in? quiet
10. Your hobby? scrapping
11. Your fear? snakes
12. Where do you want to be in six years? content
13. Where were you last night? here
14. What you're not? perfect
15. One of your wish list items? shoes
16. Where you grew up? Mississippi
17. The last thing you did? grocery
18. What are you wearing? jacket
19. Your TV? on
20. Your pet? hyper
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your mood? lazy
23. Missing someone? sure
24. Your car? dirty
25. Something you're not wearing? hat
26. Favorite store? GAP
27. Your Summer? hot
28. Love someone? sure
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
________________________________________________________________
I finished up that last My Little Shoebox layout I was working on.
This line is so cute!
No, no, she does not actually belong to me.
I just told her momma I would make her a couple of layouts if I can use her picture.
Ain't she a cutie!?
_______________________________________________________________
Alright, that's all I've got.
3 posts in 3 days...nice.
Don't get used to it.
Have a great week!
gretchen


2 comments:

Just call me "B" said...

I am sorry, but I am getting worried about you. All of this blog posting makes me a little nervous!

jenney said...

LOL Great "random" post. =)