Monday, January 19, 2009

Is it possible?

4 days. 4 posts.
Crazy.
So what are the chances I could post every day for 1 entire week?
Hmmm.
Then I risk yall finding out how uneventful my life really is.
But I will try it.
It will be a challenge for myself.
1 post everyday for a week.
I started Friday 1/16.
And I will post everyday until Friday 1/23.
That will actually be a total of 8 posts in a row.
Contain your excitement people.
This could be fun.
Or really boring.
You be the judge.
_______________________________________________________________
Speaking of challenges, I just posted this layout in the KI Gallery based on this challenge by the fabulous Jamie Waters.
Yeah, yeah, that is the same picture I used on a layout in a post from a couple days ago.
But that layout is going to CHA with My Little Shoebox and I need one for keeps.
______________________________________________________________
See you tomorrow...hopefully.
gretchen
"For I know the plans I have for you;" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans for a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Love that you are posting like mad on your blog.

Love the layout (and I always do!).

Love the verse. :)

erin said...

wow, you mad posting woman you!
love that verse!
happy monday-
erin

Just call me "B" said...

Crazy, I tell you, just crazy!

jenney said...

Great page, girl! Lovin' the blog posts! =)