Friday, January 2, 2009

Painful...

...to watch.
But I cannot be blamed this time.
Lee and I sit here on our couch upstairs clad in our "lucky" crimson t-shirts.
I even threw on a sweatshirt at the half for reinforcement.
Andre, I am mad at you. Your being gone did make a difference. But please come back.
How many times can 1 quarterback be sacked?!
I think their are some vengeful Auburn fans calling up Utah fans with a cool bumper sticker idea about "Honk if you've sacked..."
Geez, JP, get rid of the ball why don't ya?!
I missed you, Glen Coffee, and your mad manuevering skills.
Nice run Javi. Thanks for a glimpse of hope.
Painful, yes.
But I will be back next year.
Probably with new t-shirts.
Roll tide.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

AMEN!!

leateach said...

Well said!! :)

jenney said...

Very well said!

Just call me "B" said...

You are one funny kid!

Unknown said...

Just horrible. Not your post, it's perfect!

Shelley Burkett said...

Ugh. It was REALLY painful in person. At least we didn't have to walk out with the Utah fans - they stayed in the stadium, partying and cheering, until we were all tucked safely in our beds....

Heatherbell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heatherbell said...

Sorry - I removed my last post - I think it was too harsh! But the game was painful in person - and you should have heard the Bama fans..

Kelli said...

well said. hugs my friend...oh and see you on Sept. 5th at the GAdome....bring on the tide, we'll be ready! LOL Go Hokies! ;P