Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sneaks

(WARNING: Ignore this post if you happen to not be a scrapbooker. This is all meaningless to you.)
Ah, one of my favorite times of the year...the debut of new scrapping goodness!
I've got some sneak peeks of the new My Little Shoebox lines.
I love how these double-sided papers always have a "busy" pattern on one side and a more subtle pattern on the other side.
Check out the fun die cut paper!There are new colors for the tiny alpha stickers!
This next one is just too cute:
There are the tiny alphas as well as chipboard and glitter alphas! The papers are now cardstock weight and I love that!
I've got the Wonderful line in my hands right now with a couple of layouts in progress.
I will post when I get the OK!
TGIF!!
gretchen







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see what you create! we chose that one for you first:)

Lisa said...

hurry up and show us those layouts. i'm so anxious to see what ya'll pick at CHA - get some of this stuff, okay? all the tiny alpha's - they are so cute!

Creating Memories said...

Cute stuff!

Tina said...

Oh what yummy paper!

noel joy said...

hey girl. haven't talked to you in way too long. how the heck are you?