Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This is my voice

Because I have no real voice today.
It is gone but I have a nice sore throat in its place.
Excellent.
Typing is much easier on the ole vocal cords.
I think I can feel them throbbing in my ears.
Know any good remedies?
Hot tea...got it. OTC cold meds...got 'em. Orange juice...drinking it but would rather Dr. Pepper.
_______________________________________________________________
I cannot be sick.
I have no time for this.
Nor do I want to take any days off work for this.
I am going to CHA in a few days.
And it would be down right wrong to breath germs on perfectly good scrapping supplies.
_______________________________________________________________
OK I have another "good" layout for you.
This is another one I found while sorting through/organizing picture files on my 'puter.
This one is for Brittney (who is also a bit under the weather today).
She was the brains and muscle behind BamaSCRAPblast-the single event that threw me head first into this hobby and officially made me a full-fledged scrapbooking nerd.
**Disclaimer: Please note the date on the layout...2005. That was several years ago.**
Chuckle.
happy hump day.
gretchen

4 comments:

Just call me "B" said...

Wow! I am glad I checked here today for some inspiration!

That is certainly a "blast" from the past!


You are cracking me up! What is it like, one more post and you've met your goal! You rock!

melita said...

cute, cute Gretch! and i woke up with the same sore throat you did...my remedy...zicam. every 4 hours. it works. hope you have a great time at CHA!

Michelle Whitlow said...

I love getting to see your "older" layouts!! I've been going through all of mine and, let's just say, some are downright scary!!!! If I feel brave enough, maybe I'll share a few. Maybe not.

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon. pop some vitamin c and skip the oj! ;)