Monday, January 5, 2009

I stand corrected

Have I mentioned before that I am totally a math & science person who barely squeaked by in English and history?
But at least there are a few people who agree with me on the spelling.
So here is the deal:
I made a layout about some of my favorite movies for Claudine Hellmuth's new project/book.
Apparently there is a small misspelling on my layout.
And I am afraid there will be no reprinting of the book.
So my lack of spelling skills has been exposed to the world.
It is a good thing I have mad skills in other areas.

To see the rest of the layout, you will have to buy the book.
Get it here. It is worth the mere $19.99.
It is worth that to have the ammunition to make fun of me and my lack of spelling skills.
gretchen

11 comments:

Virginia said...

I think you get mad props for even pointing it out yourself and posting it here!

And you DEFINITELY have lots and lots of mad skillz, so don't you even worry about that one missing "e". hehehehe ;)

Lisa said...

You're still me FAV and I think I'm going to keep spelling it that way!!

Lisa said...

Hey - I just left something for YOU on MY blog!! Check it out!!

gimmegodiva said...

I still don't think there is an E, and it is a made up word, so you aren't wrong!! :-) The voting shows several people agree with you!

grandmaryb said...

I think its one of those things that you learned in high school but had that instant thought: this is too much time to spend learning something stupid I will never use in life!! you know like the elements table, atomic mass, geometry!! so if FAV works for you, then you just go girl! and put it in perspective: its published, 'typo' and all!!!!

Just call me "B" said...

Well, here's how I see it!

It's probably a southern thing. You know most people probably don't use the last e in your name. They just say "gretch'n"

ha!

I love you just the same!

Nubia said...

I probably would have never noticed. Either way I am sure the rest of you layout makes up for it plenty!

Anonymous said...

I voted for Fav. So I would be with you. By the way.....Happy Birthday! I'm right behind you! (Boohoo)

Michelle Whitlow said...

No one will ever notice :)

Katie Burnett said...

Your layout is so beautiful you could have cuss words on it and it would still be fabulous ; )

Best of luck in your race Birthday Girl!!!!!

joscelyne cutchens said...

I just got an email from wacom/bamboo fun and it's rallying readers to come choose their favs! ;)