Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lotus Paperie Challenge #131

How fun!
I get to be the guest designer this month over on the Lotus Paperie challenge blog!

This week's challenge is this: Hand cut the pattern out of paper.
Easy!
I love doing that anyway!
I made a little card set using my leftovers from the June Scripts kit.
The flowers were cut out of a sheet of KI Memories patterned paper.
I also cut the sentiments out of a sheet of Jenni Bowlin patterned paper I had in my stash.
Voila!
Supplies: Cardstock (Prism), Patterned paper (Cosmo Cricket-red, Jenni Bowlin-words, KI Memories-all other), Brads (American Crafts), Bling (Heidi Swapp)
All supplies (except Jenni Bowlin paper & bling) are from the June Scripts kit!
There is a new challenge every Friday so play along with us!
_____________________________________________________________
Hope you are having a great weekend!
gretchen

No comments: