Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More My Little Shoebox sneek peeks!

I have been playing like crazy with the new Whoo Loves You? line from My Little Shoebox.
This is cuuuute stuff!
I love the new font for the chipboard alphas!
I am very much addicted to this particular piece of pink paper and I always love the die cuts!
{can you tell that I am totally a "B" side of the paper kind of girl??!}

{yeah, yeah, so I have used these pictures on layouts recently; but they just go so well with the papers and these layouts are going to CHA, not into my albums so back off!}

Be sure to check out the My Little Shoebox blog as new projects with the new products will be posted often!
Thanks for looking at mine!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

Suzy West said...

YOU ROCK!!!

Nancy Holley said...

These are fabulous! I love that you are a "B" side of the paper gal -- cause a lot of times we don't get to see what's on the back! I can't wait to get my hands on some of these chipboard alphas -- they are a COOL font!