Friday, July 31, 2009

Lotus Paperie challenge #135

This week's challenge at Lotus Paperie is to fingerpaint.
Fun!
So this layout my little fingerpainting experiment.
It's the return of the beach feet picture!
{recent trip to the beach=new picture}
I got a pedicure for my not-so-pretty running feet right before going on this trip-Lee swears I did it only to be able to take this picture.
:)

Supplies: Paint (Making Memories), Chipboard embellishments (KI Memories), Brads (American Crafts-jeweled, KI Memories-pink), twine, staples

Thanks for looking!
Check out all the fun stuff the rest of the team did with fingerpaint here!
TGIF!
:)
gretchen

3 comments:

Fabi Moraes said...

This looks extra sweet! I've had my had my hair done just for pictures... but don't tell anyone.

Unknown said...

So beautiful!!! I love it!

bethchien said...

LOVE THIS PAGE!!! HAPPY, CRAZY FRIDAY!
B