Friday, July 10, 2009

Lotus Paperie Challenge #132

Happy Friday!
Challenge #132 over at Lotus Paperie is to make something based on this sketch by Tania Lennox.
Here is my take on Tania's cool sketch.
{I had to turn the 6x12 sketch into a 12x12 layout because I am no longer going to pretend that I scrap anything besides 12x12. I too much like all my albums to be uniform.}
Supplies: Cardstock (Prism), Patterned paper (My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon), Journaling page (Fancy Pants), Alphabet & brads (American Crafts), Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), Journaling circle sticker (October Afternoon)
Thanks for looking!
Now go make something with that sketch!
And have a great weekend while you are at it!
I will-I am at the beach.
:)
gretchen

3 comments:

Jenn A, said...

Hey, Gretchen!

I was sent to your blog for info about the Sweet Memories Event in August (to see the kit contents) and I was inspired by this page:
http://www.slide.com/s/yT4ZBsNJ5D_5oJ8-_TXqlcg9Qrzbo8_o?dir=-1

so I made this page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9954454@N05/3709857345/

Thanks for the inspiration! I look forward to meeting you in August-it's going to be such a fun weekend.
:) Jenn A.

Gretchen said...

hey that's cool Jenn!
see you in August!

Christine said...

Awesome layout Gretchen!!
xoxo, Christine