Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One more

One more My Little Shoebox project for CHA, that is!
This is a little mini album based on questions from this book by Kobi Yamada.

{I totally got this idea from the fabulous Fabi who has already made a book like this and you can see her better version here. Thanks for the inspiration Fabi!}

Everything in this book is from the new Whooo Loves You? line from My Little Shoebox.
{everything except the actual album and the cool ribbon & jewels that are all from Maya Road, that is}
So here is my version of Fabi's book...

{click on the pictures if you want a bigger version}

That's all folks!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

Fabi Moraes said...

Hey Gretchen! I love your album! And I am so honored to have inspired you somehow...
Good luck at CHA!

Gretchen said...

THANKS Fabi!